Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading this whole thread i still have no idea what sport your all talking about... anyway i agree with london, i liked casey better, simple names without numbers rule!
 
I just want the Cowboys to get better safetys, the receivers are there. But man do we have a horrible secondary.
 
I just want the Cowboys to get better safetys, the receivers are there. But man do we have a horrible secondary.

yeah, you guys are where the skins were a couple of years ago, always getting burned on the long ball, but at least you have a potent offense. Age really, the draft netted us some unbelievable safeties but all our receives except Cooley are old. With McNabb here I think we should bring in TO for massive lulz*.

*this thread has been officially de-railed past original recognition. I blame the cowboys.
 
I was extremely upset with the Cowboys dropped TO after we picked up Roy Williams. Cause honestly until Miles Austin had his game against the Chiefs, our receiving group SUCKED. Now that we have Dez Bryant Im excited.
 
Who are these Cowboys Football Players you speak of? That football team? I thought there name the Cowgirls :D Eagles FTW!
 
Um Erich. Just like to point out that we have a positive record against the Eagles. WHAT SON!?
 
Please tell me you two arent Eagles fans trying to insult the Cowboy's Superbowl record/aparences. Cause the Eagles have gone twice. and sure, the last time for you guys was in 2004, but when ws the last time you WON?. Never. However, the Cowboys have gone 8 times, and won 5, sure it was in the 90s but hey. We won and were tied for first in number of wins until the Steelers won it for the 6th time two years ago.
 
Last edited:
tbh american football is a girls game lol

try a real mans game like i use to play RUGBY
 
I love Rugby, had family play professionally, but I don't know that I would call American professional football players girls unless I was behind a computer.
 
Please tell me you two arent Eagles fans trying to insult the Cowboy's Superbowl record/aparences. Cause the Eagles have gone twice. and sure, the last time for you guys was in 2004, but when ws the last time you WON?. Never. However, the Cowboys have gone 8 times, and won 5, sure it was in the 90s but hey. We won and were tied for first in number of wins until the Steelers won it for the 6th time two years ago.

I don't like the Cowboys because they're America's bandwagon team, right up there with the Pats now. They have a history of winning and everybody loves them for no explicit reason (chicks dig them because of Romo?). I hate people who live around me (D.C. metro area) and have cowboys crap on their cars or clothes. They're just real-life trolls trying to poke fun at their biggest rival and a struggling franchise
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top