- Joined
- Dec 19, 2019
- Messages
- 1,763
I can't figure it out.
I have Metal.tv clipping set at 1:30. The resulting videos are coming out with times upwards of an hour or two, even if I haven't been on near that long. The videos either won't open, freeze, or are unplayable. I checked the duration settings and even uninstalled and reinstalled, but the same thing happens. Has anyone heard of this or have a fix? I'd really appreciate the help.
I have Metal.tv clipping set at 1:30. The resulting videos are coming out with times upwards of an hour or two, even if I haven't been on near that long. The videos either won't open, freeze, or are unplayable. I checked the duration settings and even uninstalled and reinstalled, but the same thing happens. Has anyone heard of this or have a fix? I'd really appreciate the help.





