Transfer to TF:2

Woopie

Rookie
Joined
Jun 22, 2007
Messages
46
I loved TF for the free weekend a long time ago, but because of school I didn't have the cash for it. I'm done with that now and bought it so i figured I'd switch over! I hope you guys like someone goofy! or at least Woopie! XD
 
Welcome to the greatest division in the world :D and pro tip: No colon in TF2 :P
 
Welcome to the TF2 division. Hope to see you around sometime.
 
Fresh meat...Good Good :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dex5BJAF73k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dex5BJAF73k[/ame]
 
Welcome to the TF2 division, I hope to see you in the servers sometime soon.
 
No I hate goofy people! TF2 iz srs bzns!!!!

Nah not really. Welcome though! See you in server!
 
lol, TF2 is the goofiest game in eGO :P. I don't see people throwing their piss at each other and running around eating sandwiches while punching people with giant boxing gloves in INS or any of our other games :)

we adore goofyness :)

Welcome to our division!
 
lol, TF2 is the goofiest game in eGO :P. I don't see people throwing their piss at each other and running around eating sandwiches while punching people with giant boxing gloves

Sad part is that they do this BEFORE they even start up tf2 :P
 
Last edited:
Our division is win, by transfering over, you agree to borrow some win for the duration of your time here. The win must be returned if/when you leave.

-Sign here.
 
We ban people for being serious. They say "But Pie, you have to be ser-" and they're never seen again. I'm being seri-

*PieSauruS has been banned*
 
lol, TF2 is the goofiest game in eGO :P. I don't see people throwing their piss at each other and running around eating sandwiches while punching people with giant boxing gloves in INS or any of our other games :)

we adore goofyness :)

Welcome to our division!

Agreed TF2 is definitely the more fun division out of the rest. All of the goofier members of eGO reside within this lovely division.
 
I loved TF for the free weekend a long time ago, but because of school I didn't have the cash for it. I'm done with that now and bought it so i figured I'd switch over! I hope you guys like someone goofy! or at least Woopie! XD

you will fit right in the whole nature of the game is goofy XD
 
Welcome to TF2 and one advice please watch your back at all time because my knife makes no exception :P !
 
Back
Top