Firearms Mod

hmmm looks like alot of spray and pray with very little recoil... I didnt know they made a new version of cs?
 
Cool. I can remember playing Firearms with my kids years ago. It was a fun game then. I only wish that had a MAC version. Guess I might have to dual boot my MAC again so that I can check this out. Thanks for posting this.
 
ill pass i dont care a lot about today's weapons. Also those guns wont save you in a zombie invasion but the m1 rifle will. World war 2 guns all the way!
 
I dunno a minigun might come in handy. Puts an MG42 to shame.
he got a point there but who in their right mind in a zombie infestation gonna carry 1 of those around lol.

a nice M-4 with a X4 Optical Zoom will do nicely, or M-14 which is modeled after the M1 Garand :P.
 
he got a point there but who in their right mind in a zombie infestation gonna carry 1 of those around lol.

a nice M-4 with a X4 Optical Zoom will do nicely, or M-14 which is modeled after the M1 Garand :P.

31 weapons to choice from including m4 and m14 and m16 AK 47 g3 machete and so on...
 
I play it, its very cool but not exactly my type of shooting game. Since it takes a lot of bullets just to kill a person.

Oh and can an Admin move this to the misc. games, its not really related to Day of Defeat.
 
I play that, needs some work though.
for example, I shot a guy in the head with the M82A1 (.50 cal) and it took me 2-3 shots for him to go down...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top