X Xhisorz Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 576 Jul 25, 2010 #1 I wish my dog could say batman ._. The Batdog [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrIp3k5pJQM[/ame]
T Talez Rookie Joined Jun 30, 2010 Messages 66 Jul 25, 2010 #2 Haha, the old school video in the background made it even funnier.
Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Jul 25, 2010 #4 Seen it before, still really hilarious. Nothing can recreate that pug's voice!
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Jul 25, 2010 #5 Lol. Silly pug.
Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Jul 25, 2010 #6 Now that I realize it, the frozen picture before you start it looks like a bad attempt to photoshop Batman as a pug.
Now that I realize it, the frozen picture before you start it looks like a bad attempt to photoshop Batman as a pug.
X Xhisorz Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 576 Jul 26, 2010 #7 Ranthus said: Now that I realize it, the frozen picture before you start it looks like a bad attempt to photoshop Batman as a pug. Click to expand... Haha xD but its true
Ranthus said: Now that I realize it, the frozen picture before you start it looks like a bad attempt to photoshop Batman as a pug. Click to expand... Haha xD but its true
M Major Winters I made one post Joined Jul 12, 2010 Messages 18 Jul 26, 2010 #8 I wonder if that pug has throat problems, lol jk funny video
M ManBearPig Thread Junky Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 843 Jul 26, 2010 #10 My dog is gonna eat that dog...In doing so it will get the power to say batman The hunt is on!
X Xhisorz Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 576 Jul 26, 2010 #11 ManBearPig said: My dog is gonna eat that dog...In doing so it will get the power to say batman The hunt is on! Click to expand... I already taught my dog to say batman
ManBearPig said: My dog is gonna eat that dog...In doing so it will get the power to say batman The hunt is on! Click to expand... I already taught my dog to say batman
M ManBearPig Thread Junky Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 843 Jul 26, 2010 #12 Xhisorz said: I already taught my dog to say batman Click to expand... Bah all mine does is whine [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QCIrLe_W2k[/ame] Like that ^^
Xhisorz said: I already taught my dog to say batman Click to expand... Bah all mine does is whine [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QCIrLe_W2k[/ame] Like that ^^
X Xhisorz Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 576 Jul 26, 2010 #13 ManBearPig said: Bah all mine does is whine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QCIrLe_W2k Like that ^^ Click to expand... my dog only whines when it wants to go outside
ManBearPig said: Bah all mine does is whine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QCIrLe_W2k Like that ^^ Click to expand... my dog only whines when it wants to go outside