eGO sig

ahlot

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
1,186
eGO sig + wallpaper

my new sig :)

egomes.jpg


+

eGO wallpaper :) feel free to use

edgegamers_divison_by_nishelou.jpg


you want to know?

stock ribbon,insurgency logo

xara 3D
layer style option
adjustments color
brush tools

thats it

123444.png
 
Last edited:
Wow! :)
Thats amazing! Absolutely AMAZING!
Keep up the good work

~Beanie
 
I really love your work! I think it all looks amazing and professional. Ever since i saw your MAUL avatar i knew you were going to be great ;)
 
The text on the eGO "button" could be not covered....

Anywho - I do like it, this style is prety cool.
 
stock ribbon
insurgency logo
xara 3D
layer style option
adjustments color
brush tools

thats it :)


123444.png
 
Last edited:
You need a nice black border on that :3
Jk jk, in all seriousness.
Very good work :3 jealous even.
You should do a green or red version :3 I'll love the green one!
 
the pixelation on the arrows would be quite bothersome to me. i dunno of you can clean it up but other then that its good looking
 

Latest posts

Back
Top