Thinking Of Gettiing A New Computer -_^

Savior

Rookie
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
67
:) Yep I thought that i would sell my old gaming computer for a new one. I know some people of =(eGO)= know more then me about computers. And I wonder if this would be a good deal and a better gaming computer.


**MY OLD COMPUTER**

GeForce 7800GT - runs all of my games at medium :(
OS - Windows XP - Home Edition :(
Mother Board - I dont even know anymore all i know is its Old*
6 Fans - Very Loud :(

**NEW COMPUTER**

GeForce 9800GTX - DX10 - Able to run all of my games at very high with 60 FPS :)
OS - Windows Vista :P
Mother Board - Asus Rampage II Extreme Motherboard :drool:
Water Cooling - Very Quiet :)


This Might Be Updated But.. I just wanted to know what =(eGO)= thought of this new computer. - EasyTarget :D
 
Looks good. But why are you getting Vista. If you can, definitely spend the money to get Windows 7. Much better than Vista in my opinion.
 
Uhh.. are you buying this new computer that's already made or something? You don't have the processor or anything listed.

If not, you should list your price range, because your getting pretty old hardware, not to mention vista.. ew.
 
I am going to go to windows 7 when i get the computer and the processor is i7 i am going to find out if this can run my games maybe on thursday and yep i am going to gt windows 7 when i get the computer + who uses windows vista andymore and its in my price range 300$ i dont know much about it but thats why i am going to go check it out :)
 
Are you buying everything new? If so then you need to giant overhaul, how much do you plan on spending?
 
I am going to go to windows 7 when i get the computer and the processor is i7 i am going to find out if this can run my games maybe on thursday and yep i am going to gt windows 7 when i get the computer + who uses windows vista andymore and its in my price range 300$ i dont know much about it but thats why i am going to go check it out :)

Any Intel i7 quad core processor will be perfectly fine. It will give you the cpu power needed and it will be able to overclock in the future.
 
I can spend only 400$ but.. im using the rest to get L4D2 and BF2

Unless it's a pre-built computer, or low-end specs, I dont know how your spending less than $400 for a computer. If you want, I'm sure myself and others in the community could put up some specs and links for a computer just as good for around $400. I know that AMD has a Quad Core Athlon II for around $150 that is much better performance-wise than a low end i7.

EDIT** : and, you don't need water-cooling. You can get a good case with 120mm or 80mm fans to cool your rig just fine.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not sure how your buying all this for 400$ unless the computer is already put together and someone is selling it.
 
its already built and it is a custom like i said he only gave me some spec im not going to by it right now... im checking it out this thursday soooo if i dont like it i dont like it >_<
 
its already built and it is a custom like i said he only gave me some spec im not going to by it right now... im checking it out this thursday soooo if i dont like it i dont like it >_<

Alright man, just brush up on some computer tech things before you go, like what's good and what-not. I just would hate to see someone get ripped off. An i7 and 9800GTX for $400, Thats what it normally costs to just get those parts.
 
Back
Top