My very first sig

Notorious24

I made one post
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
5
This is my very first sig I made. Never been in to making stuff before. So tell me what you think.
under22.jpg


Oh and am I allowed to have the eGO logo in there or does it have to be the e rank logo?
 
This is my very first sig I made. Never been in to making stuff before. So tell me what you think.
under22.jpg


Oh and am I allowed to have the eGO logo in there or does it have to be the e rank logo?
Looks really good, and no, you can have the eGO logo, we aren't the Twelfth Reich.
 
For a first, not bad. I recommend small text, and knocking off the eGO logo
 
I'm also not a fan of abstract sigs implementing the eGO logo.

Unless its JUST the eGO logo, nothing else, its fine. But you really DONT need the eGO logo in your signature, we all know your here.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top