Bounty of the Kings

Updated to here.

Marine, there was a problem with yours: you linked the same picture twice. I only gave you credit for seishun. Go ahead and fix it and I'll give you your second point.
 



Regarding dominating heinz: he counts as a regular player, and you do get points for him, but not credit for him being a king. Taken directly from the 'additional information section on the front page:

Can I dominate Kings more than once?: No. You will only receive money for them once.

EDIT: my net exploded and randomly deleted half of the original post while I was editing it. I'm in the middle of painstakingly going back through everyone's points and figuring out what's what. This happened last time when we had an invalid Dom... I really need to learn to keep offline records.

DOUBLE EDIT: I do believe everything is fixed. I haven't included the 'zeroed' players; just the ones with actual point totals. Please, if I missed people, hit me on steam or send me a PM, but I do believe we're all set. Sorry about the mixup.
 
Last edited:
I've been out of town I do not believe that it is a current bounty. I'm fine with him getting the point for it though.
 
I was on a lot tonight, first started out really bad. And then I got some with some help from my friend salty. Here's 5

Give him my four points, seems he's some kind of point machine and he might share the knowledge.

EDIT: Just saw the main thread, I had 4 points.
7 posted doms, one was of Sajora who had 17 points= 24. Bought the Mystery Box #2 for 20. That would leave me with 4 points.
 
Last edited:
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0065.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0064.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0063.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0062.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0060.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0059.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0058.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0057.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0056.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0051.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0050.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0049.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0048.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0047.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0046.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0045.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0044.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0043.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0042.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0041.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/ctf_2fort0040.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/cp_blackmesa_final0004.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/cp_blackmesa_final0003.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/cp_blackmesa_final0002.jpg
http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww150/shad0hunter/cp_blackmesa_final0001.jpg

i'd like to give these to K^^
he can do whatever he wants with it :)
 
Last edited:
I'd like to buy the Pyro King's Map please for 10 domination points.
 
Alright... lots of responses.


First, Werner, you were right. I did yours from memory, and I thought it was 6+17 -20, not 7+17-20. Terribly sorry; they've been given to Pepper.

That doesn't matter, though, because they went almost immediately to Crazyrockets who failed to realize that Werner had transferred him points, leading to a miscalculation. The Heavy King's clue HAS been made public, but AJBurges has 5 points, not 1.

Khaotic: Noted. The domination is invalid and as such, I can't give him any points for it. Thus, 11 is where Skill/Cjaz stays.

Shado: 25 doms, all transferred to K^^. Hope he gets you something good!


Marine, The Pyro King's Map is Blackmesa, and it's been posted on the front page along with the heavy clue. Once again, folks: I promise with all my heart that not all of the kings live on mesa.

Updated to here... The Plot is Thickening!
 
Alright... lots of responses.


First, Werner, you were right. I did yours from memory, and I thought it was 6+17 -20, not 7+17-20. Terribly sorry; they've been given to Pepper.

That doesn't matter, though, because they went almost immediately to Crazyrockets who failed to realize that Werner had transferred him points, leading to a miscalculation. The Heavy King's clue HAS been made public, but AJBurges has 5 points, not 1.

Khaotic: Noted. The domination is invalid and as such, I can't give him any points for it. Thus, 11 is where Skill/Cjaz stays.

Shado: 25 doms, all transferred to K^^. Hope he gets you something good!


Marine, The Pyro King's Map is Blackmesa, and it's been posted on the front page along with the heavy clue. Once again, folks: I promise with all my heart that not all of the kings live on mesa.

Updated to here... The Plot is Thickening!

So I should have 14 points, not 11. Right? I posted 5 dominations and one is invalid.
 
So I should have 14 points, not 11. Right? I posted 5 dominations and one is invalid.

no, you posted 5 dominations, and 4 are invalid. Only members of eGO count; so your only legit doms are onslaught and khaotic, and the one on khaotic is invalid.

EDIT:

I'm calling it again! All the "kings" play in Blackmesa!


You don't read, it seems. I've said twice now that this isn't the case, and one of those was on this very page.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top