Lets see some faces!

Psykohobo

I made one post
Joined
Aug 14, 2010
Messages
27
We've already seen Noxx lets see some others :P

34693_134974973194048_100000446372113_273696_1278375_n.jpg
 
6768_1122972237601_1325958635_30354408_3542170_n.jpg

Me after I graduated high school 2 years ago, taken at my church

34017_1347488170359_1325958635_30885856_2653246_n.jpg

Me sitting in the middle of creek at the bottom of a 300ft waterfall in Helen, Georgia early this summer with family
 
6768_1122972237601_1325958635_30354408_3542170_n.jpg

Me after I graduated high school 2 years ago, taken at my church

34017_1347488170359_1325958635_30885856_2653246_n.jpg

Me sitting in the middle of creek at the bottom of a 300ft waterfall in Helen, Georgia early this summer with family

SEE HE'S A HUGE BATH TOWEL!!! xD
 
6768_1122972237601_1325958635_30354408_3542170_n.jpg

Me after I graduated high school 2 years ago, taken at my church

34017_1347488170359_1325958635_30885856_2653246_n.jpg

Me sitting in the middle of creek at the bottom of a 300ft waterfall in Helen, Georgia early this summer with family

Helen, GA is pretty fun. My family use to own a cabin up there but we ended up selling it for 3 times what we bought it for before the recession started:P
 
orly, to me Helen was kinda boring except that me and one of my brothers brought our xbox's and ps3's so we played some ufc 2010 and 2009. im not really a fan of small towns in the mountains like my parents are but meh i like i the suburbs more
 
6a00d8341c630a53ef00e55262ce5e88-1.jpg





VErY long story. Picture is at least 5 years old so it cannot be used to describe my current state.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top