Bounty of the Kings

Updated, and actually removed the points I was supposed to remove from Naku... forgot to do that when he bought all that stuff.
 
Marine you're always on .... roll!

EDIT = due to my english language limitation, I don't know what preposition to use. is it "the" or "a" ?
 
here goes my gambit:

I say I have dominated Super88, King of Scout :)

Super88

That, sir, came out of freaking nowhere.

And it happens to be correct. Well Done! His extra price was 0, sadly, but, it's still worth a good chunk of change at the end of the day. Now, YOU have to watch out, because if anyone else dom's him AND you, as long as they get a kingDom token, you're out of a King dom!


Congratulations nonetheless. 3 more out there people! Spy, Sniper, and Engineer. Go get them!
 
Updated to here. Frisky is now an even more exciting target than being a revealed king; he has 28 points to steal when you get him.

Also:

...
Points to Mariney.



Is Marine the Next Naku? Tune in tonight at 11:00 for our revealing report...
 
well i guess i cant resist when its 28 points:

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx133/Mr_Sajora/bounty 2/cp_blackmesa_final0014.jpg

28 points +1 point i have +1 point from this:

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/xx133/Mr_Sajora/bounty 2/cp_blackmesa_final0027.jpg

makes 30 if im not wrong and i want the snipers name



I figured someone was going to get those points nice and quick. You didn't claim him as a king, so I haven't asked whether he was a spy or anything... so he's still up for grabs, folks!


Better yet: Sniper's name: Son007.


Updated.
 
This is all I have to say to those trying to collect my bounty.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRALmjNg_VU&feature=channel"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRALmjNg_VU&feature=channel[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top