Steam Issues

Smokeybear18

Rookie
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
70
Hi, I'm not sure where to go anymore, so I guess I'll ask this here. (I sent a message to Steam, and they're taking A LONG time to get back to me.)

Basically, I cannot play CSS or TF2; however, Half-Life 2 works. For the past three days, I've tried to start CSS and TF2, and I am greeted with the message, "The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes." I tried un-installing and re-installing TF2, but I am greeted with the same message. I've changed my download region and renamed/deleted the ClientRegistry. In other words, I am lost and do not know what to do. (By the way, I am using a Mac.)

I would really appreciate some help, especially from someone who knows this problem and has encountered it before.
 
Hi, I'm not sure where to go anymore, so I guess I'll ask this here. (I sent a message to Steam, and they're taking A LONG time to get back to me.)

Basically, I cannot play CSS or TF2; however, Half-Life 2 works. For the past three days, I've tried to start CSS and TF2, and I am greeted with the message, "The Steam servers are currently too busy to handle your request. Please try again in a few minutes." I tried un-installing and re-installing TF2, but I am greeted with the same message. I've changed my download region and renamed/deleted the ClientRegistry. In other words, I am lost and do not know what to do. (By the way, I am using a Mac.)

I would really appreciate some help, especially from someone who knows this problem and has encountered it before.

Have you varified Game Cache? This is what i did last time.
steam>library>click the game>properties>local files> verify integrity
 
Yeah, it seems a bit ironic that my issue corresponds with the update that occurred on Friday for CSS and TF2.
 
Yeah, it seems a bit ironic that my issue corresponds with the update that occurred on Friday for CSS and TF2.

Yah, Steams recent updates haven't been very great quality, I would probley wait for steam to answer back in the next 50 years. Goodluck bud.
 
It seems to me that the Mac servers for Steam aren't as good as the PC servers. :/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top