Geno's Signature Heaven

Geno

EGO Zealot
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
1,719
Temp Close Due to Halo:Reach


293txe9.png

Background

Alright, this is my attempt at a signature shop, and before anyone says I already had one, it died... I'm just gonna assume that the word Graphics confused people or no love for geno:O, but regardless this is my shop and if this one doesn't work I'll accept my defeat.

Rules
1) If your going to request a signature please supply a render.

2) I can't and won't render an image for you.

3) I reserve the right to decline requests.

4) I also reserve the right to make up any rules I deem fit.

5) I am NOT just limited to anime signatures, those are just what I feel motivated to create.

6) I do follow the Artist Code, this means no requesting multiple shops.

7) I can do sprays and avatars

Request Form

1) Signature/Avatar/Spray:

2) Your Render:

3) Style:

4) Text:

5) ETC:


Completed Requests
BokkChoi
White Angel
 
Last edited:
1) Signature/Avatar/Spray: Avatar

2) Your Render: http://files.sharenator.com/orihime18vc9bg8_Finally_a_cosplay_win-s697x1024-34240.png

3) Style: stylish

4) Text: n/a

5) ETC: make it eye popping.

Also, AWWW YEAH ARTISTS CODE!

This is the first avatar I made (Excluding Jackies Zac Efron Avatar:facewall: ) So if you don't like this one I can make another.

bokkchoi.png



Yes geno its about time you started a shop.

1) Signature/Avatar/Spray: Signature

2) Your Render: http://static.zerochan.net/full/19/27/138869.jpg

3) Style: Something amazing awesomely cool.

4) Text: Six Heros Jubei

5) ETC: NOMNOMNOM N/A

The link to your render doesn't work
 
Just saw that you'll only use an already rendered picture so ignore my request for now.

1) Signature/Avatar/Spray: Signature

2) Your Render: [ame]http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz122/Chezzysaga/Jubei.png?t=1283464276[/ame]

3) Style: Something amazing awesomely cool.

4) Text: Six Heros Jubei

5) ETC: NOMNOMNOM N/A
 
Last edited:
1) Signature/Avatar/Spray: Signature

2) Your Render: http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pid=47442

3) Style: Ominent

4) Text: verteX

5) ETC: rawr?

verteX.png


Was kinda rushed with this one, so if you want any changes just ask


1) Signature/Avatar/Spray: Signature

2) Your Render: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...=3&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:26,s:59&tx=124&ty=119

3) Style: Halo

4) Text: Winters in faded white letters.

5) ETC: N/A

Needs to be an already rendered image, If I have time I'll try though
 
1) Signature/Avatar/Spray: Avatar and Spray (if possible)

2) Your Render: For Spray: This For Avatar: This

3) Style: Kinda like the Ice Geno one you made, but Green and White. :)

4) Text: "Ma Chao" at top, and "The Enforcer of Justice" at the bottom on both

5) ETC: Could you try to fit a green =(eGO)= logo in there with the wings? If so, that would be appreciated.

Thank you!
 
I like it, but you don't have to rush on it, take ur time and make something crazier and more vivid =]
 
Alright, sorry Geno. I thought it would look cool as a sig and I have no idea how to or what a rendered image is. But please just try your best!
 
Alright, sorry Geno. I thought it would look cool as a sig and I have no idea how to or what a rendered image is. But please just try your best!

A rendered image is an image with the background cut out you can find a ton of them at websites like

planetrender.com
 
Alright. Cool, thanks. But not to be pushy or anything but, just try on that pic for me and if that doesnt work then I'll get one from planetrender.com
 

Latest posts

Back
Top