For all you Droid X owners.

My opinion, overclocking your phone is just insanely awesome. Overclocking your pc hardware is just as great, i will spend more hours tweaking my rig than gaming itself. Gotta say, i squeezed an extra 537 mhz out of my $100 set of OCZ 1333 ram with no more voltage than 1600 mhz would use along with the same timings... so why not. Overclocking your GPU will give you extra FPS ( in most cases ) as well as extra PPD ( Freaking). Why spend nearly $600 on an i7 960 when you can buy a 930 for less than half the cost and overclock it to 3.2 ( 960's factory clock ) . I've been running my 930 @ 4.2 with no temperature problems which hurt the cpu more than the voltage increase itself though my particular chip only needs 1.328vcore while Intel's max spec'd voltage is 1.376 .

And its fun, as well as habit forming so be careful.
 
thread-derail-1953.jpg
 
How dare you! i am bane! and only BANE! fear me!


and i think you are a troll account! >.>

Really now? I don't think a troll account would have a thread devoted to helping people with building computers.
 
Really now? I don't think a troll account would have a thread devoted to helping people with building computers.

Dont fight me with logic! its useless you will never win muhahaha;)
 
Dont fight me with logic! its useless you will never win muhahaha;)

Lol I love doing that. Saying something trollish, then when they say something actually intelligent, "Don't bring logic into this!" :P
 
Lol I love doing that. Saying something trollish, then when they say something actually intelligent, "Don't bring logic into this!" :P

ahaha you seem to get quite the angry response from it :P (me,silent)
 
Ph?'s troll account is under "BASSdoken"

as for my troll account, its under "reflex99"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwGFalTRHDA[/ame]
 
Back
Top