I mean, look at this thing. It makes my keyboard look so fail. Anyone know when this is coming out and where I can buy it. It is so awesome
Main page:
http://www2.razerzone.com/tron/keyboard.php
It looks cool, but meh. If I was going to upgrade my keyboard I would go for a mechanical, they are the future of keyboards. The switches in them actuate at about half press, last a lot longer, feel better etc. Cherry MX black/blue switches ftw. Dome/membrane keyboards are on the way out.
IE. http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.211651300/categoryId.35156900
Or
Steelseries 7g
Yeah, there are a couple of mechanical keyboards out there, I just really like the look of the razer one. I'm really thinking about it, it's just really tempting. Esp since I play starcraft 2, so the faster the better.its funny b/c mechanical is actually the past of keyboards.
But yea, pretty much any keyboard that isn't mechanical is equal to a $5 el-cheapo keyboard.
On top of that, RAZER isn't know for their reliable keyboards. Most of them seem to have problems.
Although the razer mech one does seem epic.
The mini site on the keyboard explains more.Yeah, there are a couple of mechanical keyboards out there, I just really like the look of the razer one. I'm really thinking about it, it's just really tempting. Esp since I play starcraft 2, so the faster the better.
Here's a "review" (more like a guy sponsored by razer) of the keyboard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlWYLJIibxE
I love the sound of the keys, and the tactile feedbackThe mini site on the keyboard explains more.
God, the more I look/hear them (I dont know why the sound of mechanical keyboard keys is so satisfying) the more I want one. I'm probably going to end up caving, my birthday is in November.I love those keyboards. Mechanical. Argh. I want one now. Probably Das Keyboard, though. I either want red backlight, or no light at all.
God, the more I look/hear them (I don't know why, the sound of mechanical keyboard keys is so satisfying) the more I want one. I'm probably going to end up caving, my birthday is in November.

You've been talking about your GF a lotI actually have to save my money in November. That's my girlfriend's birthday, too.

You've been talking about your GF a lot
Shiny keyboard!