Excuse me nerds...

Adam

Man, I'm pretty.
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
7,460
Will this work?

uv3uD.jpg


Discuss.
 
Ughh.. I THINK the thing the USB stick is plugged into is for a mouse.. converting it from a USB mouse to a PS/2 (I think that's what it's called).

So no.
 
Dont think it would work. If I am seeing that correctly the nearest side is a printer port connector. The driver wouldn't be recognized and wouldn't install your thumb drive.

-Blue
 
Parallel port to serial, to ps/2 , to USB. The parallel port is very simple, and you can actually go straight from parallel to usb if you had the correct drivers.

Please find something to do MisterAdam cuz when you have nothing to do, you end up replying to others posts similar to this. Thanks!
 
no USB-PS/2 adapters only work for keybaords, not actually USB devices.

Much less a USB-PS/2 adapter + all that other crap
 
Well if you manage to add an HDMI to that, and a sound port, it should be fine
 
:confused1:

I'm confused... isn't this already the normal way to do it? :blink:

...
 
Back
Top