Company of Heroes Randomly Crashes

Ravage

EGO Addict
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
1,213
I just bought CoH recently and 9/10 times when I play it will crash, the only message I get is the usual "Program has stopped working message" from vista.

Blue helped me to update my drivers on Thursday, and I've tried lowering all my settings. Neither of those seems to have helped, and I just wanted to know if anybody else has any ideas of how to fix this.

Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9500 Quad-Core Processor
OS: Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 6001), 32-bit
Memory: 3.2 GB of Usable RAM
Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3800 Series
Sound Card: ATI High Definition Audio Device
 
Last edited:
try reseating your RAM modules. Could you give a list of all the games that this crashing occurs with? Does it happen outside games?

-Blue
 
Back
Top