Post Your PC Monitor!!

Ba[S]em

Rookie
Joined
Sep 11, 2010
Messages
65
Post up your PC Monitor here and let us judge it!

img00003201009130556.jpg



Model: HP 2159m
Description: The HP Pavilion 2159m is a 21.5-inch wide-screen monitor with liquid crystal display (LCD) and thin-film transistor (TFT) screen.
Price: $176.00 - $214.96
 
Last edited:
Nice... I have 2 Toshiba Qosmios 17 inch. They are very powerful...so nice choice there! I like your mouse it looks nice for gaming. Cooling pad...I should get one of those...

Laptop: 10/10
Cooling Pad: 8/10
Mouse: 6/10
 
Old 4:3 terribad monitor (don't know make or model)... (its not a CRT though, it is flatscreen)

20$ at a yardsale after my other monitor died :P

I've really got to get myself an actual monitor, but my current one isn't bad. The only bad thing about it is that its not widescreen. But I play games in window anyway, so I put the window in widescreen *shrugs*.
 
Old 4:3 terribad monitor (don't know make or model)... (its not a CRT though, it is flatscreen)

20$ at a yardsale after my other monitor died :P

I've really got to get myself an actual monitor, but my current one isn't bad. The only bad thing about it is that its not widescreen. But I play games in window anyway, so I put the window in widescreen *shrugs*.

Isn't a terribad those triple monitors? If so..they are awesome...

I always wanted one of those triple screens...
 
Nope I only want the monitor not the desktop. =) i know its tech talk so move it. =)
 
Back
Top