Connection problem to all sever?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFattyAcidz

I made one post
Joined
Aug 26, 2009
Messages
24
Okay my internet fine but why can't i join the sever... I wrote the ip right, My friend was on a eGO sever and i try to join but sever was not responsing. Has anyone in eGO happen to you?
 
Either you forgot the port of the IP, typed it incorrectly, blocked with Firewall or Anti Virus (I know my Anti-Virus used to block internet access for CS:S).

Also, this sort of questions are best to be asked either in Tech Forums or Ventrilo, as stated by others in your past threads.

-Allan
 
As I said in the last thread:

1. Your internet connection
2. Firewall
3. It can be any anti virus programs you are running.
4. You need to have the right ports forwarded so it can work.
 
Rather than telling you to go to tech help, I'll give you some suggestions until leadership can move this thread


Is EVERY server besides eGO ones also not working?
 
Thread closed, you don't need two threads complaining of this. Tech help is the appropriate reserouce.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top