Can't uninstall Oblivion

Greek

Rookie
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
87
Ive been tryin to uninstall oblivion and I cant find my first disk. Errors keep poppin up and I cant get it off my computer. Trying to save of some disk from on my small hard drive. I used one software to try and force it to uinstinall didnt seem to work anyone got anything that can help me out?
 
Try downloading an ISO of the game from some torrent and then use something like DaemonTools to mount it; See if that works as having your 1st disk in.


-K^^
 
Uninstall it with Revo Uninstall. It should uninstall then.
 
Try downloading an ISO of the game from some torrent and then use something like DaemonTools to mount it; See if that works as having your 1st disk in.


-K^^

Thats piracy. I advise you to NOT do this as it involves copyright infringement in most countries.
 
Thats piracy. I advise you to NOT do this as it involves copyright infringement in most countries.

It's perfectly legal if you have a legit CD Key. It's actually for people who lose their CD's and only need the game files.
 
Back
Top