Deus Ex: Human Revolution Wallpapers [1680x1050]

Duality

The Dualyist of Dualys
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
4,096
Hey guys, I made a wallpaper for the newly announced Deus Ex: Human Revolution, if you havent seen it check out the E3 trailer on gametrailers or ign, its incredible.

I made a small clickable thumbnail so it wouldn't stretch out the forum, so just click below for the full size image.

Any comments or suggestions are appreciated.



​
 
Wow! Epic, now only if i knew what this game was and had a 1680x1050 screen, i would totally use it :D
 
Here check out the new E3 trailer, its pretty BA, and of course watch it in HD if you can.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6JTvzrpBy0&hd=1[/ame]

I posted a bunch more on Eidos' forums, figured I'd post them here too. Let me know which is your favorite.

Takedown #2


Adam #1


Adam #2


Adam #3


Adam #4


Cloak #1


Barret #1


Barret #2

​

 
dx1 was amazing...was an awesome game played in many clans in that game and [W] [CG] are the main ones...dx2 was crap...no online play..lets hope dx3 can bring the game back!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Again reposted from Eidos' forums...

I was a tad bored today so I added some effects to the borders and found some more screen caps to mess around with. I didn't feel like creating a whole new design at the moment, but I have some ideas brewing. Here they are:

Takedown #3


Eye #1


Barret #3

​

 
Sweet! I love ur style on those wallpapers :]

I'm glad I have Win7 so wallpapers change after 1h..

Thanks Duality!
 
Glad you like em V.

I'll eventually tire of this but for now, I'm still enthralled by this game lol. Heres a mashup wallpaper:

Barret #4 Mashup
​

 
Could I get the the first wallpaper (ie. Takedown) in 1920x1080?
I love this game and I love that wallpaper and 1680x1050 stretches nastily. :(
 
Could I get the the first wallpaper (ie. Takedown) in 1920x1080?
I love this game and I love that wallpaper and 1680x1050 stretches nastily. :(

I have a few other things on my plate at the moment but I'll whip that up for you soon.
 
You mean the dream sequence where he's Icarus? I can get one shouldn't be difficult.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top