Blue Stealth EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 21, 2008 Messages 6,201 Sep 21, 2010 #1 was trying to play civ 5 today and figured out the files didnt download very well. I know the information is digitized but sheesh! -Blue
was trying to play civ 5 today and figured out the files didnt download very well. I know the information is digitized but sheesh! -Blue
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Sep 21, 2010 #2 Uh.. wow. That's like the computer ripped the files into shreds then spread them around your hard drive, fragmented. Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
Uh.. wow. That's like the computer ripped the files into shreds then spread them around your hard drive, fragmented.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Sep 21, 2010 #3 So... A 7tb file was mulched across 9001 drives? Right?
R Rathion Famous Joined Jul 22, 2009 Messages 442 Sep 21, 2010 #4 Its a glitch in steams systems obviously.
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Sep 22, 2010 #5 double^20 fragmentation all the way 'cross the drive! WHAA WHAAaaAHHAAaa so intense
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Sep 22, 2010 #6 I was too busy looking at all the games you have... Thats a lot more than me. But I guess the Fragmentation was interesting too!
I was too busy looking at all the games you have... Thats a lot more than me. But I guess the Fragmentation was interesting too!
O Ozone Depletion Poster Joined Aug 16, 2010 Messages 207 Sep 22, 2010 #7 Hehe, nice. Looks like an unsigned integer underflow. 2^32 = 4 294 967 296
F FreakingHell Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 1, 2008 Messages 2,181 Sep 22, 2010 #8 Ozone Depletion said: Hehe, nice. Looks like an unsigned integer underflow. 2^32 = 4 294 967 296 Click to expand... +1
Ozone Depletion said: Hehe, nice. Looks like an unsigned integer underflow. 2^32 = 4 294 967 296 Click to expand... +1
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Sep 22, 2010 #9 Ozone Depletion said: Hehe, nice. Looks like an unsigned integer underflow. 2^32 = 4 294 967 296 Click to expand... I didn't even notice that till you mentioned it. Nice catch.
Ozone Depletion said: Hehe, nice. Looks like an unsigned integer underflow. 2^32 = 4 294 967 296 Click to expand... I didn't even notice that till you mentioned it. Nice catch.