- Joined
- Jan 22, 2010
- Messages
- 1,948
ok, now, i got a budget in total of 1500 ?. (maxt out to 2000 if i pay 500 myself). So if anyone could build me an awesomme pc for that price with this included:
gfx: ATI HD5970 2Gb DDR5 PCI-express
psu : Corsair AX1200W 1200W GOLD voeding
CPU: Intel Core i7 Quad Core 950 8MB 3.06GHz socket 1366
What i need:
I need some heavy coolers that don't make alot of noice. PC is for gaming and school. (as most of ya know). and i need alot of coolers. I decided NOT to use a watercooler, but to go for fans. If any one knows if u have fan control on the case i gave ya, if u don't, then please suggest another case wich might have, or suggest a program where i can control my fans.
Thank u!
-Slayer
gfx: ATI HD5970 2Gb DDR5 PCI-express
psu : Corsair AX1200W 1200W GOLD voeding
CPU: Intel Core i7 Quad Core 950 8MB 3.06GHz socket 1366
What i need:
I need some heavy coolers that don't make alot of noice. PC is for gaming and school. (as most of ya know). and i need alot of coolers. I decided NOT to use a watercooler, but to go for fans. If any one knows if u have fan control on the case i gave ya, if u don't, then please suggest another case wich might have, or suggest a program where i can control my fans.
Thank u!
-Slayer
















