Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Oct 3, 2010 #1 I heard a Bird, for me and a Lady Gaga one for a friend
H Heisenberg 99.1 EGO Zealot Joined Jul 14, 2010 Messages 1,844 Oct 3, 2010 #2 I like the lady gaga one haha.
P PloxBox Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 2,138 Oct 3, 2010 #3 i love everything about the first one, but on the lady gaga one, it'd be nice if we didnt see that grey orb abover her head (top left)
i love everything about the first one, but on the lady gaga one, it'd be nice if we didnt see that grey orb abover her head (top left)
B Byakuya Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 26, 2009 Messages 2,779 Oct 3, 2010 #4 Hey I've used that top render before! n1
BlackBird. Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 1, 2009 Messages 2,865 Oct 3, 2010 #5 I hate lady gaga, dont know why. I like thim both tho, but the first one looks better.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Oct 3, 2010 #6 Byakuya said: Hey I've used that top render before! n1 Click to expand... Its from your render pack
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Oct 3, 2010 #7 Text needs work, it should blend in but not that much. Way too busy, can barely tell the render from the background. Thats all really though, mostly work on the text.
Text needs work, it should blend in but not that much. Way too busy, can barely tell the render from the background. Thats all really though, mostly work on the text.