Graphic Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisenberg 99.1

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 14, 2010
Messages
1,844
Hello Everyone,

I am thinking about starting up a little graphic company. I want to sell Logos, Banners, and other graphics.

If you are interested please tell add me or pm me.
 
Make sure you dont sell copyrighted content, like renders that you dont own. I mean renders in banners and such.
 
Hello, my name is eurocracy. I'm a Photoshop CS2 user and have been using it for around 6-7 years. I can also use 3DS Max a little as well as some After Effects if you'd like that.
 
Why would I copyright logo's? LOL


You don't understand, if you use something like

e.g:

render-a1-43-2765.png


in a banner, you will get sued by sony pictures.
 
Yes I understand. I am not stupid.
They taught us this in 2nd grade.
I do not need you telling me what I can and cant do.
Thanks.

/close
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top