DoD eGO Ingame MENU!

eurocracy

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,824
I made this to save all the fuss and hassle I get when launching up DoD. And my favourites system is pretty much broken so I think this beats it 10X over. And yes, all of those buttons work and I thought a console button would be a little useful.
Pictures mean a thousand words so:
dodmenu.jpg

Extract all the stuff in the zip file to your dod folder.
There's a download for those of you who want it:
 
Last edited:
Thanks a bunch, i really like the new ui. Too bad the event server cant work on there.
 
Pretty interesting

same because last time i changed a game i broke it :/
I guarantee it won't break your game. If you don't like the menu, you just delete the gamemenu.res file in your dod/resource folder and everything goes back to normal. To remove the background go to dod/materials/console and remove background and background_widescreen files.
 
I excepted to see an in-game GUI menu.. But still. This is pretty legit. My favorites work though.. and as does my server history. Whether your in game or just have steam opened up and have your server lists up.. So I won't be down loading..

But regardless. Nice work.
 
Does it say how many are in a server if you hover over it? Or is that impossible to do?

Btw, how did you edit it?
 
Alright I added some of my preferences. What other links or commands can you add into each of these?

}
"0.2"
{
"label" "=(eGO)= Avalanche"
"command" "engine connect 67.228.175.242:27015"
"OnlyInGame" "0"
 
Alright I added some of my preferences. What other links or commands can you add into each of these?

}
"0.2"
{
"label" "=(eGO)= Avalanche"
"command" "engine connect 67.228.175.242:27015"
"OnlyInGame" "0"
Anything after engine runs in the source console. For example, when making a map and you want to put cheats on and turn on noclip you put:
"command" "engine sv_cheats 1;noclip"
You can do just about anything you want with it.
 
Nice, so instead of searching through my autoexec for net_graph 3 I can add

"Command" "engine net_graph 1" to each of my favorite servers, for example? :drool:
 
Anything after engine runs in the source console. For example, when making a map and you want to put cheats on and turn on noclip you put:
"command" "engine sv_cheats 1;noclip"
You can do just about anything you want with it.

For the events server with default password, you can add:

Code:
{
"label" "=(eGO)= Events"
"command" "engine connect 67.228.175.241:27015; password events"
"OnlyInGame" "0"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top