Minecraft server

.50 Caliber

I made one post
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
5
I know there may or may not be other minecraft posts relating to 'servers'.
But yeah, its self explanatory we should put a server up. I have tried but the software must hate me, or my internet doesn't work. Lets get in there and be known for having servers of minecraft as well 'icannt.org' already has one. It is very, very good. I have a map all ready to go.

Until then whats behind here is a Secret

Screenshot2010-10-20at71054PM.png
 
No because you are a mac =/

Minecraft is a great game, but i dont see why we would have our own server
 
No because you are a mac =/

Minecraft is a great game, but i dont see why we would have our own server

I used my mac so i could take a screen shot :P
I was given it for school, my pc had no capture software/hardware
 
Hm, it would be pretty good if eGO had a Mnecraft server, looking at the Minecraft thread you can see how many people would play on it. Hell, with the admin system I've seen on Alpha ( I know the guy who made one ), you could probably start of a Minecraft DIVISION!
 
Hm, it would be pretty good if eGO had a Mnecraft server, looking at the Minecraft thread you can see how many people would play on it. Hell, with the admin system I've seen on Alpha ( I know the guy who made one ), you could probably start of a Minecraft DIVISION!

If we did, i'd get to work on building the eGO logo in blocks :)
 
Having official servers would probably be a bad idea, not really much to support a whole clan on. But multiple users have their own servers since they are extremely easy to make, a few have posted in the other minecraft thread with the ips.
 
Having official servers would probably be a bad idea, not really much to support a whole clan on. But multiple users have their own servers since they are extremely easy to make, a few have posted in the other minecraft thread with the ips.

Just wondering, could you clarify what you meant about there not being much to support a clan on?
 
Having official servers would probably be a bad idea, not really much to support a whole clan on. But multiple users have their own servers since they are extremely easy to make, a few have posted in the other minecraft thread with the ips.

Oh hush, you're just happy we have a new division you can join again. :P
 
Threw yah a friend invite on steam nighthawk, (Naughty Bear).

Wouldn't mind checkin out your server sometime.
 
Having official servers would probably be a bad idea, not really much to support a whole clan on. But multiple users have their own servers since they are extremely easy to make, a few have posted in the other minecraft thread with the ips.

Making a server isn't that easy xD, I have tried and failed I watchted youtube tuts etc
 

Latest posts

Back
Top