Killing floor broke

Rage Quit

I made one post
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
21
it says this

Build UT2004_Build_[2004-11-11_10.48]

OS: Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600)
CPU: AuthenticAMD Unknown processor @ 2006 MHz with 958MB RAM
Video: No Video

Can't find 'ini:Engine.Engine.GameEngine' in configuration file

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free

I think it broke because of shut down In-game
 
There are several catch-all fixes that you might want to try.

Verify integrity of game cache, and defragment cache files (found under properties).

Deleting clientregistry.blob and forcing an update might work.

And if that fails, you could try updating drivers.

And honestly, I don't know what that error message means but the advice I gave is probably what Valve support would give you too.
 
i got a similar message before. Mine happened when i changed a certain graphic option.

I suggest trying to defrag/verify game cache files.
if that fails, reinstall it. Thats how i got mine fixed.
 
Okay, it seems like two things have happened.
Since it can't find a file, it probably is corrupt and/or missing, so you'd need to verify the game cache like so:
steam.jpg


And since in the specs it says no video, you may want to update video drivers like so:
steamdrivers.jpg


Report back once you've done this.
 
Risky maneuver but
delete redorchestra.ini and user.ini files from the systems folder
*should work* ... you will have to re-configure everything once back in game, however.

edits: it's probably something like killingfloor.ini for the first one, I don't know.
 
Last edited:
Wait uninstalling it and deleting all KF folders in steam then reinstalling it didn't work?

Hmmmm.... might be something with the ini file?
 
Added on STEAM for advanced support.
Please accept my friends request.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top