N neotoky0 I made one post Joined Oct 30, 2010 Messages 2 Oct 30, 2010 #1 Hello friends, Some of you may know me as neotoky0 from your 24/7 Anzio server. I will shoot you in the face. =) Negative!
Hello friends, Some of you may know me as neotoky0 from your 24/7 Anzio server. I will shoot you in the face. =) Negative!
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Oct 30, 2010 #2 Ah yes, you. Prepare to face my BAR.
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 Oct 30, 2010 #3 neotoky0 said: I will shoot you in the face. Click to expand... im gonna have to disagree...you usually seem to sneak up on me and shoot me in the back of the head...
neotoky0 said: I will shoot you in the face. Click to expand... im gonna have to disagree...you usually seem to sneak up on me and shoot me in the back of the head...
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Oct 30, 2010 #4 See ya in Anzio soon (Hopefully)
R Reverend_Rhah Thread Junky Joined Oct 4, 2010 Messages 891 Oct 31, 2010 #8 great to have yah onboard!
Megs A Tagger John Madden! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8,206 Nov 1, 2010 #9 Quit shootin me in the face!
N neotoky0 I made one post Joined Oct 30, 2010 Messages 2 Nov 1, 2010 #10 =) But I enjoy shootings too much! Hope everyone had a nice Halloween.