TF2 1st Annual Monster Mash

Updated to this point. And yes, PBJ - this was the reason for the CC pledges. :)
 
I need an Idol Seal of Approval. Because I am Idol and I approve this message.

picture.php


BAM!
 
Last edited:
Updated.

Don't forget to use those points *before* you get dominated! If you have points when you're dominated, that person who dominated you automatically gets them all!
 
Last edited:
Less than 2 weeks left to collect on these bounties - post your dominations!
 
I need an Idol Seal of Approval. Because I am Idol and I approve this message.
picture.php

picture.php


BAM!

My name is RESPAWN and I approve of this message.

respawn_stamp.gif


Paid for by the RESPAWN for Founder committee.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Might have to haul my butt away from some of those trading servers. Also , is our event server concidered a map? Its loaded with mann manor if im correct, does mann manor count as a map?

That is all, i shall horde my dominations.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top