R ricopaulson Poster Joined Feb 5, 2010 Messages 152 Nov 1, 2010 #21 I think rico needs to be interviewed....i nominate myself...
Y YoSpankDawg Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 2,019 Nov 2, 2010 #22 ricopaulson said: I think rico needs to be interviewed....i nominate myself... Click to expand... Well...good luck ever getting an interview now, Mr. Nominates-himself!
ricopaulson said: I think rico needs to be interviewed....i nominate myself... Click to expand... Well...good luck ever getting an interview now, Mr. Nominates-himself!
M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Nov 2, 2010 #23 Can I be the next interviewee
Y YoSpankDawg Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 2,019 Nov 2, 2010 #24 Bole said: Can I be the next interviewee Click to expand... ...
M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Nov 2, 2010 #25 YoSpankDawg said: ... Click to expand... I didnt nominate myself, I asked if I could be the next person. see there's a fine line between the two.
YoSpankDawg said: ... Click to expand... I didnt nominate myself, I asked if I could be the next person. see there's a fine line between the two.
M Miiikey Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 23, 2008 Messages 2,951 Nov 2, 2010 #26 A nice interview guys