Realism Campaign 3

Major_Payne

Famous
Joined
Sep 18, 2009
Messages
415
Just curious, but when are we going to find out the results of the first night of realism, or is there a post that is going to be updated with the results?

I only participated in the 2nd battle, Anzio. I know that Allies won the first battle (Strand) and that the Axis won the 2nd battle. After the 3rd battle started, I had to leave and didn't get to hang around and find out how Rommel went.
 
That was some great realism. Great suspense when there was only Laidenkross and Xiah left to decide the winners. What a cliffhanger :w00t:
 
That was some great realism. Great suspense when there was only Laidenkross and Xiah left to decide the winners. What a cliffhanger :w00t:

Yeah, that was a great moment. Just think, if someone had recored it, it would be a great clip to add to your signature collection. A video clip of you shooting the great xiah. Wow.
 
Just curious, but when are we going to find out the results of the first night of realism, or is there a post that is going to be updated with the results?

I only participated in the 2nd battle, Anzio. I know that Allies won the first battle (Strand) and that the Axis won the 2nd battle. After the 3rd battle started, I had to leave and didn't get to hang around and find out how Rommel went.

Results will be posted soon. =)
 
That was some great realism last night and boy I got suprise when those people won :thumbup1:!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top