Samus

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
12,221
As per the request of my peers, i am posting signatures here again.



samus_tag_by_enjoi19-d32gmc7.png



29fv9qb.png
 
Last edited:
*claps* Very nice work iSimon. Would you mind if I gave a little criticism? :O
 
It's awesome, I love the border, I really like the effect, although the gun looks slightly obscured.
 
Alrighty. For me, it is a little too bright. Maybe if it was a little less bright near the head and the gun part of him, it would be nice. Otherwise, great signature.
 
Yeah, there is that overly bright white spot, top center. Should have erased it

The gun was actually meant to be slightly obscured, I thought it made a nice effect


Thanks for the criticism guys, keep it flowing!
 
Yeah, there is that overly bright white spot, top center. Should have erased it

The gun was actually meant to be slightly obscured, I thought it made a nice effect

Thanks for the criticism guys, keep it flowing!

Ooooh! Ok. I see what you are trying to do. Ok. Ya. It is all good except for some bright spots. :thumbup:
 
Hm, it looks like it's centered on the chest from my view, I don't know if that was the area of focus or not. It looks a little too bright, I think more contrast would help.
/criticism
 
Ok, I'm impressed. I don't really like the new color of the helmet (seems a bit bleh) but everything else is good.
 
Its a great sig simon, like others said, its a tiny bit too bright :p
i like the color balance, it all floats together really,
1 tip:D take a look at mayhem's sig..now take a look at yours.

What is the difference?..
The difference is that..There is something happening in mayhem's sig, your is great and all that, but nothing is happening, if you woulda consitrated more in the gun and make cool effects on that, it woulda looked better ;) mayhem's sig, there is something happening there.
Great sig by whoever made it..

keep on making those sig, any questions, you know where to find me man. ;)
 
Facebook, msn, steam, I've got you everywhere bro ;) thanks for the tips, I'll try them out! :D
 
Seems a touch bright imo, but other then that seems really nice, keep up the good work.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top