Competitive Victory!

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
1,840
I just wanted to put the word out that the DoD:S Competitive Team won their first official match in the FDL Season. We've been plagued with teams forfeiting and fought hard against the teams that showed, but we were hitting a wall we couldn't overcome until tonight.

We played against MurderGrounds, and it's of special note that every single prediction had us losing to them. Their roster is solid and they played very well. Our roster was as follows:

Ronpaul
Blue Stealth
(IO) SA
Geno
Bad Brain
Sumac

Coming off a very close 8-ticket loss last night, I think we were all chomping at the bit for a chance at redemption, and I'm very pleased with the team's performance. I'd like to extend my hearty congratulations to the team for a job well done.

Also, we've begun competing in the DoD:S Community League whose matches are on Sunday nights. SourceTV and match info will be announced in the DoD:S Scrim forums as usual.
 
I just wanted to put the word out that the DoD:S Competitive Team won their first official match in the FDL Season. We've been plagued with teams forfeiting and fought hard against the teams that showed, but we were hitting a wall we couldn't overcome until tonight.

We played against MurderGrounds, and it's of special note that every single prediction had us losing to them. Their roster is solid and they played very well. Our roster was as follows:

Ronpaul
Blue Stealth
(IO) SA
Geno
Bad Brain
Sumac

Coming off a very close 8-ticket loss last night, I think we were all chomping at the bit for a chance at redemption, and I'm very pleased with the team's performance. I'd like to extend my hearty congratulations to the team for a job well done.

Also, we've begun competing in the DoD:S Community League whose matches are on Sunday nights. SourceTV and match info will be announced in the DoD:S Scrim forums as usual.

Pauley D had faith in you guys!!!

Also...apparently you guys are just pubbers lol.

Also also.......in response to your call for riflemen needed, I have participated in every Scrim Team event so far.
...
:mad:
 
Good job. You've made us all proud. So proud that I'm going to buy checkers now, and eat.
 
lol I wouldn't take preds from FDL forums too seriously, I mean, they are FDL forums. With all the flaming going on there, its surprising sometimes to see the league is still going.

on a side note, why not pick up Xiah? He's a euro pro, I believe.

on another side not, erich and deathkeeper have shown interest in joining FDL, yet are only free agents.

just thought i'd bring it up.

any ways, a win is a win, so congrats.
 
roster is locked for fdl, so not much to change at this point. gj in the win last night guys \o/
 
Man I wish i could get in on this. At my sis in laws house updated things on my PC right now. Hopped in game for 10 mins in Anzio and got a God Like with no sound!!!

Maybe I can get on for a few tonight before i pack it up!
 
Pauley D had faith in you guys!!!

Also...apparently you guys are just pubbers lol.

Also also.......in response to your call for riflemen needed, I have participated in every Scrim Team event so far.
...
:mad:

you scrim to help them, as with alot of others, but the team that won is in recognition, lol.. Mr. concieded :P

and good job team, i knew that Sumac not playing for 2 weeks, had a lot of built up anger to take out on them. good job, and keep up the great work.
 
you scrim to help them, as with alot of others, but the team that won is in recognition, lol.. Mr. concieded :P

and good job team, i knew that Sumac not playing for 2 weeks, had a lot of built up anger to take out on them. good job, and keep up the great work.

Lol if there is anybody around here who I can count on to speak before knowing their facts.......

My point was that we got a group who signed up for a Scrim team that has had a grand total of 0 events in the last month+ since it was formed. I was not being conceited and looking for recognition for some sort of efforts, just pointing that out in response to the Comp Team's "wall."
 
lol I wouldn't take preds from FDL forums too seriously, I mean, they are FDL forums. With all the flaming going on there, its surprising sometimes to see the league is still going.

on a side note, why not pick up Xiah? He's a euro pro, I believe.

on another side not, erich and deathkeeper have shown interest in joining FDL, yet are only free agents.

just thought i'd bring it up.

any ways, a win is a win, so congrats.

Xiah joined eGO not too long ago and he's being put through the vetting process. The team is as much about attitude, personality, and activity as it is skill.

Xiah, Death Keeper, and Erich have been added to our DCL roster where they'll be rotated in during Sunday matches in the league. Death played with us last Sunday and he was tested well. The reason the scrim team has tapered off is because of our involvement with DCL which has their matches on Sunday nights, our old scrim night, as well as having scrims against other teams as opposed to our own guys. I'm not displeased though as we've converted two scrim team members to DCL team members; this is the purpose of the scrim team. The rosters for both DCL and FDL are going to expand by quite a few players just as soon as we can do it.
 
Back
Top