Let spice up this house

ricopaulson

Poster
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
152
Here is a useless thread...noticed the other threads were lacking in entertainment...so here it goes..Im so awesome and you are not..how does this effect you? are lonely? are you scared? plz feel free to discuss this...peace!!
 
Well, I am not scared of you in game cause i can just kick u lol.. nope. got my GF haha. and your awesomeness doesn't affect that C-Whit is better then all :-0

haha :P
 
Here is a useless thread...noticed the other threads were lacking in entertainment...so here it goes..Im so awesome and you are not..how does this effect you? are lonely? are you scared? plz feel free to discuss this...peace!!

sure ill discuss it. I dont like spam
 
ITT:
monty_python_spam.jpg
 
A naked blond walks into a bar, with a poodle under one arm, and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink." The naked lady says...
 
A naked blond walks into a bar, with a poodle under one arm, and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink." The naked lady says...

I can only imagine...
 
A naked blond walks into a bar, with a poodle under one arm, and a two foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink." The naked lady says...
i want the sausage because i am hungry

Commando you did it wrong. Like this
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE[/ame]
 
I will quote my self for this one because mod has a similar post; so here you go!
Yea you know it's funny that's how you spam like a pro haha look at the pic again yea it's still funny
 
tell me how a lot of threads that have little, yet something to do with DoD:s can get moved but this super cool thread that has nothing to do with anything is somehow still here, and I guess A OK?

Lulz. wheres dutch when you need him to throw in a cool story bro... It wasn't that original or funny the first 6000 times, but hey, I'm sure it'll work on a thread that deserves it the 6,001st time..
 
Last edited:
Breakfast Club was before your time
that movie was alright
tell me how a lot of threads that have little, yet something to do with DoD:s can get moved but this super cool thread that has nothing to do with anything is somehow still here, and I guess A OK?

Lulz. wheres dutch when you need him to throw in a cool story bro... It wasn't that original or funny the first 6000 times, but hey, I'm sure it'll work on a thread that deserves it the 6,001st time..
nope because i like this post and it does not need one. besides you did not know what my plan was. That plan was to use csb so much that it kills it. In fact it did so my mission is done and csb is not longer needed. man you need to get in the loop so i don't have to waste time explaining everything.
 
tell me how a lot of threads that have little, yet something to do with DoD:s can get moved but this super cool thread that has nothing to do with anything is somehow still here, and I guess A OK?

we give you guys a lot of freedom in posting within the dods forums that we dont have to give. as for these type of threads I personally dont like them but some of you guys do so we dont bother modding them unless rules are broken.

-Blue
 

Similar threads

Back
Top