How does one get involved with the Realism Campaign?

Proudfather

Rookie
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
48
I signed up for the campaigns when they first started (alas a few months ago) but sadly was left out of the competition. I then got real busy with work and training with the Sheriff's Department so I've been out of the loop a bit.

With that being said, I would like to get involved with the realism campaigns (or at least the next round of them) when they come back around. Any suggestions or threads I should be looking at (or for)?
 
Here is the registration thread: here.

I'm not sure if it is too late however. Might I suggest contacting one of the event admins? They are listed here: here.
 
It is not too late, and we love seeing new people join up. Just sign up in one of those threads above and you will be placed on a team. Be sure to join us in Ventrilo at least 30 minutes before the event starts....if for some reason you dont have a team, you will be placed on one then. We do our best to make sure that everybody who shows up for the realism campaign gets a chance to play. Hope this helps, if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM, if I dont know the answer I do know somebody who does.

have a great day
-lung
 
Looks like everybody set you up! Just make sure to be in Vent at least 15 miutes before the event each Saturday at 5:00pm EST so you get a spot. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me or catch me in Vent.
 
Sure will. Thanks Stormy. Now that training has calmed down I should be in vent a lot more frequently.
 
When Stormy says 15, you have to multiply it by two. I would come in a half hour early, and you like to be in vent anyways, so Im sure it wouldnt be to much of a hassle for you to get in early.
 
Nice, seems you have everything you need and we'll assign you a team shortly, we'll see you Saturday!
 
I would come in a half hour early, and you like to be in vent anyways, so Im sure it wouldnt be to much of a hassle for you to get in early.

Wow. You make it sound like I have no life outside of vent (which wouldn't be entirely false). :P
 
Back
Top