Steam safety

I remember when Ron first joined eGO and he had that long thing about Kalt that I never read. Good to see Ron posting big things that I dont plan to read again. :)

Aw thanks Doc, such sweet things to say :P

I remember my first big post too, half the people rolling their eyes and the other half wondering why I'd spent so much time on something so trivial. I think they call that "pulling a YoSpank" nowadays but I started it! :bored:
 
Its okay Ron, I still call it Pulling a Ron.

And everytime a weapon discussion gets heated, you're still my go-to guy.
 
its happend to me before, someone took my email AND Steam... this is my 2nd account and i change my pw alot
 
Thanks for the heads up...something i always keep in mind...stupid hackers with their stupid faces and stupid heads...wanna punch em..
 
brute forcing doesn't work, your account is never going to be brute force hacked so long as you have a password over 5 characters long, it will take years to hack an account via brute forcing.
 
7 different hackers tryed to hack my account in 2 years


they said

1 do you want a free game?
2 do you know what they write about you on the forums?
3 do you want to see my movie?
4 join my steam group!

then he gives me a link of a fake steam page and goes offline
when you login on that fake steampage the hacker have your username and your password

its very important to verify your emailaddress on steam because when they hack your steamaccount they can only use your account but they cant change your password.steam sent an email wit a code to your email address first if you want to change it
its also important to use a different password for your emailaddress or they hack it also

check your steam settings and verify your contact email
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top