S Skattles Famous Joined May 17, 2010 Messages 542 Nov 26, 2010 #1 How was The DOD:S Div's weekend ? just asking too see how much food everyone ate and stuff they got on black friday. Me, I stood in like from 12:00 to 5:00 in the mourning to get a 42inch which i did .
How was The DOD:S Div's weekend ? just asking too see how much food everyone ate and stuff they got on black friday. Me, I stood in like from 12:00 to 5:00 in the mourning to get a 42inch which i did .
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Nov 26, 2010 #3 Lets see . . . . . we got snow in Canada?
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Nov 26, 2010 #4 Haven't really done much so far
M Muffnman Poster Joined Nov 19, 2010 Messages 136 Nov 26, 2010 #6 It snowed here in Maine. Other than that I ate a lot and played a lot of WoW/DoD:S.
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Nov 26, 2010 #7 Erich said: Stuffed my face... Click to expand... I am still stuffing my face!!
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Nov 26, 2010 #8 Boyle said: I am still stuffing my face!! Click to expand... Eating a cold turkey sandwich as I type, ironic eh?
Boyle said: I am still stuffing my face!! Click to expand... Eating a cold turkey sandwich as I type, ironic eh?
S Skattles Famous Joined May 17, 2010 Messages 542 Nov 28, 2010 #9 Yeah im still stuffing my face from left overs its GREAT!