Realism Campaign 3, Battle #3 Information

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
1,840
Battle Report


Allies:
alliedcinc.jpg


General of the Armies [Cinc] - (IO) SA
General [GEN] - BaCkStAb!
Brigadier General [BG] - Boyle
Colonel [COL] - Efren

​


Axis:
axcincfm.gif


ReichMarshall of the Greater German Reich [Cinc] - Ravage
Generaloberst [GEN] - Bane
Generalmajor [GM] - Dutchoper72
Oberst [Obs.] - Lungbuster​


server_map.png

Server IP: 67.228.175.241:27015
PW: Come on VENTRILO for Password.




Current Battle Map

BQIux.png

** All Territory Swaps have been Updated on the Battle Map Above. **

Battle #3 Information:

***
Round 1: Allies attack France from Great Britain (and French Beachhead) on dod_harrington

The battles raging on the northern front have crippled armies on either side. The Allies are attempting to break through to relieve the north with an assault from the west. Unfortunately, Allied command underestimated forces stationed in France and have lost their attack bid. The Axis will attack counter-attack the Allied Beachhead should the Allies lose their attack.

Round 2: Axis attack the Netherlands from France on dod_argentan

Should the Allied attack fail, the Axis will use whatever momentum remains to assault the surrounded territory of the Netherlands. Both CINCs are desperate to relieve pressure in the north and the Allies threaten to secure enough territory to attack Germany!

NOTE: Please show up early so that you can download the maps from the server

time_date-1.png

Saturday November 27​

Regular Realism

8:00 PM EST
7:00 PM CST
6:00 PM PST

attention-1.png


Haven't signed up yet? CLICK HERE

Teams for Campaign #3: CLICK HERE

DoD:S Realism Campaign Handbook: CLICK HERE​
​
 
What the deuce, its only Tuesday. I feel like Im being teased, its bad enough when I have to wait Thursday and Friday, then Saturday, Now i've gotta wait from tuesday on!? What are you doing to me?
 
It's weekends like this I hate when I have to work. I will definitely be around next weekend for sure. DARN YOU WORK FOR INTERFERING WITH MY DOD! :biggrin:
 
It's weekends like this I hate when I have to work. I will definitely be around next weekend for sure. DARN YOU WORK FOR INTERFERING WITH MY DOD! :biggrin:

Dont worry, once you get that paycheck all your worries will go away! ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top