- Joined
- Jun 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,865
Hello,
I just bought GTA IV Complete edition on steam, I installed GTA IV.
And this is the result:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VXhn2rkalo[/ame]
A slow starting and glitching game. Object just disapear, how farther i go away from my save point where i started, the world gets less objects. Really anoying.
I used to play this game with a AMD Athlon X2 64 4200+ 2,1 Ghz dual core CPU.
And now i got the AMD phenom II X2 555 BE @ 3.4 Ghz.
So i dont see why this GTA is being so anoying.
I was thinking of overclocking my CPU to like 3.6 Ghz (default is 3.2)
Or put it back to 3.2 Ghz. I thought maybe that would fix the problem.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
~Bird.
I just bought GTA IV Complete edition on steam, I installed GTA IV.
And this is the result:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VXhn2rkalo[/ame]
A slow starting and glitching game. Object just disapear, how farther i go away from my save point where i started, the world gets less objects. Really anoying.
I used to play this game with a AMD Athlon X2 64 4200+ 2,1 Ghz dual core CPU.
And now i got the AMD phenom II X2 555 BE @ 3.4 Ghz.
So i dont see why this GTA is being so anoying.
I was thinking of overclocking my CPU to like 3.6 Ghz (default is 3.2)
Or put it back to 3.2 Ghz. I thought maybe that would fix the problem.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
~Bird.







ill ask my friend later today, he used to have a simular problem with gta iv









