Good News! (For me atleast)

Skipper Finny

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
2,591
Well as most of you already know, I've been living on my now the past couple months trying to clean myself up. It's been really hard on me some days, I've missed my wife and my little girl a lot. Knowing that I won't be there for Christmas is a big downer for me, but all negatives aside. I will be flying home in January, so I'll be in a great mood from now on, without the booze! I hope all is well with you guys and I have to say DOD:S division is like a family to me.
 
Your ahead on the scorecard Skip, your in the championship rounds now!

Just over the horizon...

God Speed
 
Glad to see you coming back and doing better Skippy. I went through something similar a few years back but you got to keep moving forward otherwise you'll never get what God has planned for you in the future.

Hope I will be able to kill you on DoD:S soon. :P
 
glad to see youre tryin to do whats best for you and your family...look forward to seein ya in game when you get back...
 
Thanks for the kind words guys, and Skippy I know the feeling. Half the time I wonder if they even know its me and not you LOL.
 
Back
Top