Allies beware.

Proudfather

Rookie
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
48
Allies beware. This Saturday's Realism Campaign, prepare to lose all your countries. All your countries are belong to Axis.

Stze. Proudfather brings the reckoning. :P
 
i will end you

Yeah man, be careful...Blue goes 0-to-DQed in 0.4 seconds (that's even with lag). Say something bad about him on the forums--we're DQ'd that round. Look at him wrong--we're DQ'd that round. Dare fire a shot at him--we're DQ'd that round. He misses a shot--all hell breaks loose in rage we've not seen...and then we're DQ'd that round. One time I accidentally fired over the midline, past the defensive side, and he not only DQ'd me and my whole team, he also DQ'd me from my football game for the next day.
 
Yeah man, be careful...Blue goes 0-to-DQed in 0.4 seconds (that's even with lag). Say something bad about him on the forums--we're DQ'd that round. Look at him wrong--we're DQ'd that round. Dare fire a shot at him--we're DQ'd that round. He misses a shot--all hell breaks loose in rage we've not seen...and then we're DQ'd that round. One time I accidentally fired over the midline, past the defensive side, and he not only DQ'd me and my whole team, he also DQ'd me from my football game for the next day.

if your team can't follow the rules thats your problem not mine. perhaps instead of insulting me for doing my job, you could find something more constructive to do with your time...

-Blue
 
if your team can't follow the rules thats your problem not mine. perhaps instead of insulting me for doing my job, you could find something more constructive to do with your time...

-Blue

Oh but I am! I am currently working on software for your new "sense of humor" package! I just need to know what operating system you currently have so I can make sure it's compatible.

Also, I am gonna need some help with the installation, cause there isn't a port on you I am too particularly thrilled about going anywhere near...:mellow:
 
Hopefully I can make this one. Soz guys, I've been busy with work + school. -.-

But Vexx is back, and them meddlin Allies will go down!

We shall make it into Art School! It is what the Fuhrer himself wants!
 
Oh but I am! I am currently working on software for your new "sense of humor" package! I just need to know what operating system you currently have so I can make sure it's compatible.

Also, I am gonna need some help with the installation, cause there isn't a port on you I am too particularly thrilled about going anywhere near...:mellow:

humor at my expense is not very humorous to me. get a clue.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top