Recruiting for Counter Strike: Source

Beta

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
5,891
Hello everyone!

Are you a member here at Edgegamers? Do you wonder how you could make our division better? Look no further, my friend! We have just the thing!

We have a new program open to all of our members. Click this link which takes you to the Usergroups section. Request access to the one labeled "EdgeGamers Recruitment". In the Reason box, just type your rank and division. (Example: e, CS:S)

What is recruiting you ask? Recruiting is the process of going into our eGO servers and asking public players to join. Here are some helpful tips that can provide some reassurance on the field:

  • Focus on 1 recruit at a time. Don't overload yourself
  • Don't be afraid to ask other members for help
  • Make sure that you help pubs through the entire process. You had to sign up, so let them know what they have to do!
  • If the player does not want to join, leave them alone!
  • Come to the Recruiting drives Beta hosts
  • If you see a server full of pubs, ask your friends to come in and help out!
  • ONLY RECRUIT ON EDGEGAMER SERVERS. RECRUITING ON OTHER SERVERS IS NOT ALLOWED

Have any questions? Feel free to ask them in this thread! Let your friends know about this program!
 
Join the group !

You find great threads in it such as "Recruiting pick up lines" . A bit of humour in that.
 
If you need recruiting tips, you can also go to my blog and read my blog entry about recruiting! :thumbup:
 
Can WoW division members join?

There is a WoW section. But I do not know how they run their recruiters. No harm in requesting though.

You can also talk to snipeye who, I think, runs WOW recruiting. If you want to follow the chain of command, Imdead and iWhiskey are recruiters too.

But nothing stopping you if you want to join the CS:S recruiters. I'm sure the team will appreciate it if you recruit for CS:S and join in on the drives. (I presume, Idk how much Beta likes you)
 
Last edited:
I don't know Beta lol, but I frequent CSS servers regardless but WoW is my primary division. Either way I'll talk to Snipeye as well.. I'd just like to help out wherever I can.
 
I don't know Beta lol, but I frequent CSS servers regardless but WoW is my primary division. Either way I'll talk to Snipeye as well.. I'd just like to help out wherever I can.

If you want to recruit for WoW and CS:S I don't see a problem, you are still helping eGO grow
 
Another Bump to Get things Moving.... CMON!!! guys

Why are we successful as a Gaming Community?

We have a great time and we invite others to have fun with us....
Join the Team!
 
Back
Top