Should I get CS:S?

x Hip Hop Kid

I made one post
Joined
Dec 3, 2010
Messages
13
I just started playing games on PC and I only have 1 game(COD4). I am wanting to get another game to play, and I thought CS:S would be good. I want to get black ops but not sure if my computer can handle it.

Would it be worth the $20? Is it hard to learn to play?
 
Wait a while.

Steam always has sales with good deals. I'm guessing the next one would be around Christmas time.
 
Yes true, if you really want it now then I say get it now, but if you can wait a bit wait for the next time its on discount. But if your computer handle COD4 then it should be able to handle CS:S.
 
I doubt it'll come back on sale till next year due to it being on sale a few weeks ago, but I could be wrong.
 
Well, you are asking this in CS:S Discussion for one
And yes. If a sale for it pops up, grab a copy then, if not, just buy one in your own time.
 
I've played this game for like a year now.

Any computer game that can keep you hooked for a year is worth the buy.
 
Yeah you should get it, but I agree with all above, wait for the sales.
 
I looked at the name of this thread and laughed until I pee'd myself.

What I am saying is, yes, you should DEFINANTLY get CS:S. I will help you learn the ways to play, tactics, guns, etc. So it will be quite easy and yes, it is worth the 20$.
 
Best game ever, most competitive, definitely get it. 20$ is kinda cheap compared to other games, and I bet you'll love CS:S. GET IT!
 
Definitely get it. I may not play it as much anymore, but I've logged over 300 hours in it. Believe me, you'll love it! Depending on your budget though, you might want to wait until a pretty little sale comes along.
 
Yes, get it, I've been playing since release and still loving it
 
I was TF2 division, and picked up CS:s on sale last winter. It took me a while to get into the gameplay because of how different it is, but I love it now that I am!

I would recommend picking it up if you can. If nothing else, it can be relaxing to play for a few minutes in jail without having to worry about tactics or anything of the like!
 
Honestly, I am a PC gamer. While others go play xbox or ps3 I am still on the PC so I have seen many games and played a few. CS:S is probably one of my favorite games I have ever played. I find it more enjoyable then Call of Duty due to the fact there is so much to do. There is defuse the bomb, save the hostages, jail break, surf, gungame, minigames such as death run. Like Wind said, any game that gets you hooked for a long period of time is worth it. The longest I have been hooked on a game (Star Wars Battlefront II) was 5 years and I ended that just recently. Bottom line, GET CS:S! The eGO jail server is always a fun time.
 
Back
Top