What about a Roccat Kone+?

eurocracy

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
2,824
I see how many of you have Razer, some of you have Cyborg and the rest of you have pretty much other things. However, Roccat products look pretty damn good right now, and take a look at this Kone+. It's a 6,000 DPI mouse with 4D scrollwheel, easyshift, changable lighting and damn it looks awesome. It's a bunch cheaper than it's competitors the Razer Imperator and the R.A.T. 7 and appears to be much, much better. Damn, should I get this thing?
kone+-4.jpg

Also if I buy this I'll also get the Roccat Apuri because of that mouse bungie and 4 USB slots:
shop_accessories_roccat_apuri_01.jpg_big.jpg
 
I see how many of you have Razer, some of you have Cyborg and the rest of you have pretty much other things. However, Roccat products look pretty damn good right now, and take a look at this Kone+. It's a 6,000 DPI mouse with 4D scrollwheel, easyshift, changable lighting and damn it looks awesome. It's a bunch cheaper than it's competitors the Razer Imperator and the R.A.T. 7 and appears to be much, much better. Damn, should I get this thing?
kone+-4.jpg

Also if I buy this I'll also get the Roccat Apuri because of that mouse bungie and 4 USB slots:
shop_accessories_roccat_apuri_01.jpg_big.jpg
I also need a USB to 3.5mm sound or a new pair of USB headphones because by 3.5mm at the front has a broken microphone slot and the ones at the back have a broken headphone slot so I'm having to use a half broken fail microphone. I'm thinking something like this:
Turtle-Beach-Amigo-II-USB-sound-card.jpg
 
I have heard great things about Roccats products so you should be fine getting one. Theyre pretty amazing from what i hear and perform equal to products more expensive.
 
I have heard great things about Roccats products so you should be fine getting one. Theyre pretty amazing from what i hear and perform equal to products more expensive.
Awesome! I'll try and go for it after Christmas :D
 
some people love it, others hate it, seems pretty evenly split
 

Latest posts

Back
Top