Bounty

What if I get dominated by them? Do I get bonus points? Cause I can do that real easy.
 
Umm good point. I'll ask blue if he got dominated? I'll take his word :P

I was more so asking if it was allowed XD cause I have this
bluesig.jpg
from like a month ago XD
 
okay so heres the plan, blue stand in front of Dutch and try to make it look like i made an amazing collateral. (sp?) 3 times.....
 
Umm good point. I'll ask blue if he got dominated? I'll take his word :P

any before this thread I don't think should be counted. Otherwise theres no real point to putting a bounty on me or anyone else.

-Blue
 
any before this thread I don't think should be counted. Otherwise theres no real point to putting a bounty on me or anyone else.

-Blue

yeah... or else i could just claim them now (except the one on me, im not that good.... yet)
 
lol dominating dutch is like domination a newcomer from css :D no offencez css ppl.
 
lol, i forgot about dutches bounty... just aswell i always take screenshots of my dominations of him (yes i have over 9000 :P)

massive screenshot for no particular reason.

dodflash0024.jpg
 
maybe because instead of learning to play the game properly, you stick with the luck generating, skill stifling noobtube which is the thompson ;)
 
I was 2 kills away from dominating Blue and was on a role... if only the server didn't run out of time..
 
Back
Top