QWOP anyone?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpxPQc6NvxE[/ame]

legit music when you start to run.
 
Needs some skill for that lol
Also I went 11m
 
Last edited:
LOL.
I made it 0.7 meters, said about 1491 swears after the 11th time I tried and gave up.
 
Last edited:
Wow you guys are late......I played qwop like 2 years ago lol. The longest distance I've traveled in qwop was 45 meters......as some point there are huddles, and I couldn't figure out how to jump them. The longest distance negative distance I've traveled was -25 meters. Fun times
 
QWOP takes your childhood dreams of being an olympian and throwing them out them window, then peeing on them from your 5th story window.
 
I got to 99 meters but couldn't jump... I found a way to put the guy in the splits and then scoot along the track until the end, took me 12 minutes in 1 try to get to the end.
 
I got to 99 meters but couldn't jump... I found a way to put the guy in the splits and then scoot along the track until the end, took me 12 minutes in 1 try to get to the end.
Yeah that method sucks, using the real running method is 10x better and makes you feel less like a noob.
I got 23 meters :D
 
I got to 52 meters, then i couldnt get past the hurdle so I stopped trying. The secret is to use only q and w to make him split his legs so he doesnt fall
 

Latest posts

Back
Top