Team Stacking And You

Cizzle

I made one post
Joined
Dec 9, 2010
Messages
13
As a new member of eGO, since my old account could not be found, I have noticed on the avalanche servers that a common occurrence will be to stack the Axis side as they have somewhat of the advantage. Unfortunately myself and a couple others have noticed that even when asked to even the teams, you will see fellow players as well as eGO members not respond and continue to wreck the opposition. It is unfortunate that I see myself and others willingly switch no problem, even though we've been on that side for 4 + rounds while others wait to join the winning team. We rep the tag. Rep the values. We are there to show our fellow players what maturity and respect is. Lets hold to that. :cool:
 
I'd admit that I used to be guilty of sticking on Axis no matter what was going on. However, although not mastered, I can at least attain kills on Allies, unlike before :(, and generally don't care what team I end up on nowadays :)

Especially ever since I disabled HLX on my screen. Made the game fun again :)
 
This occurs quite a lot on avalanche. People just want to rack up their KD and points, even some from eGO.
Not only on avalanche but also other maps I see e's G's and O's just staying put on their stacked team, and expecting others to move over once the teams get uneven. It is a bit disappointing to see.
 
I see e's G's and O's just staying put on their stacked team, and expecting others to move over once the teams get uneven. It is a bit disappointing to see.

We always do our best to maintain admin coverage on both teams ingame; this could very easily not be neglect or "pseudo-stat-padding" so much as the need to make sure the server stays clean. One person can empty out a server if there are no admins on that team and they can't get over because of an imbalance.
 
we do not admin when teams are off by 3 or more. If you run into a situation where they are off by more than that for more than a minute or two, you can either take a screenshot of the scoreboard and make a drop box post, or simply ask the people on the stacked team to swap over.

-Blue
 
if there is admins on the team that has more players just nicely send a message thru admin chat, stating that teams are off, and they will switch to help it or just wait a few minutes till it fixes itself by members leaving or more returning to the game :)

so just stay patient everything will be fine :)
 
We always do our best to maintain admin coverage on both teams ingame; this could very easily not be neglect or "pseudo-stat-padding" so much as the need to make sure the server stays clean. One person can empty out a server if there are no admins on that team and they can't get over because of an imbalance.

Yep I'm aware of this, but on some maps you'll have several admins and new recruits on a single team, whilst on the other team there are only one or two. It just gets boring to play on (for example) Avalanche when our guys, often the higher-end players stack up on Axis.
This always leads to allied players leaving the server, leaving a 2+ difference almost all the time. I'm just asking for more people to be willing to give up their points and score to keep people in the server.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top