myspace/facebook

JarHead_333

I made one post
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
14
Hey if you guys have myspace or facebook send me your email so i can add yas on mine. Thank you.
 
It's okay, no one adds Dutch, that's why he is so bitter.

Just search for Ray Cowles to find me on Facebook.
 
Nope its because i have a life :P

So, mah boii. at what point do you think giving everyone some strange attitude followed by a tongue emot is gonna start working for you? :P

Get get GET IT? Nah you don't. But it's straight.


Anyways, to be a nice person, my facebook link is in my profile I do believe. Also, I'm not even going to lie, I'm a facebook addict in the making. If I'm home I'm on it. Holla.
 
Well i have a life to but im deployed..only way i can drop in and say hi over there.

I'm seriously considering joining the Military Police. So. may god be with you my dude. Even if I wasn't considering it, my statement remains the same.

Also, social networking = win. Facebook makes it substantially easier to keep up a light social life while deployed, or so it is to my understanding.


Be good dude.
 
i sense people in DoD do not get my sense of humor. Chill out jeez dont be zombies.
 
Just Search after Mike Jakobsen (i look like a girl on the picture cause the picture have been taking on a party) :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top