C CUB4N Famous Joined Dec 7, 2009 Messages 417 Dec 20, 2010 #1 Hybrid store #1337 is leet. For all you non-Floridians Publix is a grocery supermarket, (one of which I work at) and I saw this in the news thing at work. I thought I should share. Last edited: Dec 20, 2010
Hybrid store #1337 is leet. For all you non-Floridians Publix is a grocery supermarket, (one of which I work at) and I saw this in the news thing at work. I thought I should share.
Sexy Beast Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 23, 2008 Messages 2,641 Dec 20, 2010 #2 What is with Publix and their indomitable drive to be just like Whole Foods?
S SDEVOTI Poster Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 118 Dec 20, 2010 #3 lol is the store made outta cardboard? sweet ill have to check it out im just north of Naples
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Dec 20, 2010 #4 I'll stick with Winn Dixie, or Harris Teeter. Publix is just too expensive for the same things.
D DUCE EGO Addict Joined Jan 19, 2009 Messages 1,205 Dec 20, 2010 #5 I don't care how expensive Publix is, their subs are to die for. Boars Head Ultimate on Wheat ftw
Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,985 Dec 20, 2010 #6 Love Publix when I am in Florida. Their prices aren't THAT bad...
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Dec 20, 2010 #7 I'm in Washington, third farthest away from Florida besides Hawaii and Alaska. No Publix for me.
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Dec 20, 2010 #8 I live 1 mile away from 2 publixs Great place
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Dec 20, 2010 #9 I love my TJ (Trader Joe)
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Dec 20, 2010 #10 have no idea what it is. And I thought the News bit said something else lol.
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Dec 21, 2010 #11 Well I dont live in Florida But Yeah
C CUB4N Famous Joined Dec 7, 2009 Messages 417 Dec 22, 2010 #13 Cactus Salad said: That is one leet address Click to expand... yay.... someone got it.... haha
X Xhisorz Famous Joined Nov 27, 2009 Messages 576 Dec 22, 2010 #14 Cactus Salad said: That is one leet address Click to expand... indeed xD
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Dec 22, 2010 #15 Wait 1337 means leet? :O
KentuckyGhost Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 18, 2010 Messages 2,856 Dec 22, 2010 #16 Darth said: Wait 1337 means leet? :O Click to expand... Congrat Troop ** Salute ** Last edited: Dec 22, 2010